Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bi Sexual Wife

When I first met K we instantly became sexual together. Fresh, new sex we both enjoyed and couldn't keep our hands off one another. We fucked as much as we wanted but there were times she wasn't available. I became insecure and we broke off for two months. I didn't know that she was Bi and she was afraid to tell me. I guess most men might find sharing their wife or girlfriend a threat, I did not. I dated other women but could not give up K, she felt good for me, both sexually and as a person.

I was out one Sat night at a club, I saw K kissing another woman, then I knew why she was busy sometimes. I didn't approach her, I just watched as both of them became passionate with one another, I liked it very much, it excited me sexually. I went home and masturbated thinking of them together fucking each other and me fucking both of them.

K worked near me and I knew her routine. I planned to bump into her accidentally at lunch. It was easy to do since she is such a creature of habit. We sat and ate lunch together making small talk. Then I asked her out on a date. It was like starting all over again, a fresh beginning, maybe it was better this way.

Our date was for Friday night, we went roller skating at The Piers. Then we went to eat at a cafe in the Village, a new place for her but I know the owner and I eat there often. I came clean and told her everything, my insecurity because she was busy for me. Then I told her about the club and it became clear. K started to cry because she thought I would be upset to share her with another person.

That night was a new beginning for us. K told me sex can be shared with other people, except there is a special sex with a husband . I agreed with the open sex policy and knew right then and there we were made for one another.

It took a long time until K and I started to live together. We loved one another but we also wanted our own space. There was an apartment in the City empty next door to me, K decided it would make sense to move there. It was convenient for us both, but still giving us space.

There was a porch railing in the back separating our apartments. I managed to have a gate installed ,this way both of us could go into each others apartment at any time.

A month or two after K moved in I finally got to see her have sex with another woman. Sure we talked about it and she admitted that she fucked other friends, but I never saw it, today would change. It happened that I needed toothpaste, for some odd reason I ran out. After taking a shower , dressed only in a robe I went over to K to see if she had and extra tube. We don't knock when we went to each other's place, we just go in unannounced.

At first when I went in I didn't hear any noise so I figured K was out and went straight to the closet to look for a tube. Then I heard whimpering and moaning coming from her bedroom. I was mesmerized since this is the first time I actually will hear K being fucked by someone else. I didn't know who she was fucking and it was not my business. but I wanted to hear anyways. Listening at the door I could tell it was another woman and I so much wanted to see them both. I had an idea. I went into the kitchen and managed to drop a pot from the stove onto the floor. Both K and her friend came running out naked to see what the noise was.

K is not stupid and asked me why I was here and I told her I was out of toothpaste. Then she asked me how long I was listening to them, I told her about 15 minutes. Both girls laughed and K came over to me, taking off my robe, leaving me naked like them. She took me by the hand, my cock hard as a rock and sat me in a chair in her bedroom. She told me to sit down, don't move and to watch them. The girls fucked , putting on a great show for me. K said something to her friend and then invited me to join them.

Needless to say I fucked them both, numerous times in every position possible, together and separately.

This was my first introduction into K's world of bi sexuality. She continues to this day, sometimes I am invited but most of the time not. It's something she wants and needs and I am OK with that.

No comments: