Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fuck Buddies

Every guy, even a woman thinks a fuck buddy is terrific. I would first like to define what a fuck buddy is

Fuck Buddy: Definition " Someone who wants to satisfy their own sexual needs without caring for the needs of the fuckee or fucker" In other words it is basically a selfish relationship. This might not be bad, because we all have needs to be satisfied. When two consenting adults fuck together there is nothing wrong.

My wife and I have an open relationship. She has numerous women who she has sex with on a regular basis. She also has a man who she meets when her needs arise and fucks him to death.

I also have fuck buddies, fortunately no guys, just women. At present I have two, one is Cindy, a blond blue eyed m.i.l.f. and the other is Pattie, a beautiful ebony chocolate tanned women who fucks like an Amazon.

My wife and I don't hide our fuck buddies from each other. When she met her guy fuck buddy one time she told me to come along and watch from across the room, I did the same with her. We can each tell when we had sex with our fuck buddy because of the high energy sex we have with one another afterwards. We also discuss our fuck buddies with one another. We have learned about certain sexual desires we want from one another but were too bashful or shy to ask.

For example, I like my wife to stand over me and piss on me in the shower. I know it sounds kinky but her fuck buddy likes that and I told her we should try that too. My wife likes to be blindfolded and tied up and be spanked or have rough sex. My fuck buddy likes this and K asked me to try it with her. So we see there is a up side to a fuck buddy.

Pattie and I have been fuck buddies for over 10 years. We both knew this relationship is as far as we can go. Her family is black and would never accept me, I don't understand the logic but that's life.

She loves sex and is always horny. In fact she once came to visit me in my office on a pretense for a job position. She was wearing a raincoat, but was naked underneath. I loved her ideas and we fucked for a good two hours that afternoon.

Her breasts are like c antelopes, perfectly round and never effected by childbirth. Her ass is perfect and pussy always shaved. Her skin is without any blemishes or marks. The nipples stick out like erasers on the end of a pencil. She is not muscular or toned like K is. Instead is a little meaty, still I think the perfect body. We love to fuck together and enjoy each other. My white cum on her ebony skin is really something to see. We both love oral very much and will share our sex after we fuck. We will 69 afterwards and let it drip into my mouth.

We still know we are still serving our own individual lustful needs.

Cindy is a perfect M.I.L.F., she has two little kids but her body was never touched or altered by childbirth. Her husband is not well and they have no sex, I sense he knows she fucks me. He's a smart fellow, just because he has a problem why wreck a relationship. I know they love each other but she has needs to fill too. Her husband goes fishing with his brother, leaving Cindy and the kids alone. I know he doesn't do it to be mean because the fishing is good therapy for him. Cindy will then leave the kids with her mother and call me to fuck. She wants me to fuck her in her bed. I think she pretends that I am taking her husbands place. She likes to be spanked hard and to be tied up, also likes anal.

Cindy likes to hold my cock when I pee after sex. She directs it into the toilet and then suck me while I still have some drops left. She licks her lips and then she kisses me. She makes a point of doing this almost every time we have sex.

When I was younger in my twenties I had a landscaping business. I did very well but I wanted to do something else.

There was woman who had a very big house that was a customer of mine. Although she was in her forties, she was in great shape. I was very naive back then and didn't know a lot about sex or women. Well I received a good education with Carol and I graduated at the head of my class. When ever I came she dressed very slutty and by the pool she never wore her top. I noticed it and she came on to me. She taught me how to please a woman and how to fuck. Our relationship lasted about six months, we both went on to other people.

As I say again, a fuck buddy is not for everyone, but if you can handle it without getting emotionally attached it can be wonderful.

No comments: