Friday, December 26, 2008

Busy

Adult Blog Hub

I know I haven't written anything since Thanksgiving. Its not because I am lazy or not interested. I started a new business and I am working 24/7. My sex life has not diminished, just the opposite;I have become overly horny. K likes to have morning sex more than evening sex. I enjoy that also. We love to start the day wet from sex. This morning K wanted me to masturbate all over her breasts and stomach. I watched as she rubbed her hands all over my cum like it was body lotion. I licked her pussy until she came in my mouth, then we kissed. I managed to fuck her two times.

We tried to be quite since we had guests, Debbie, Heather, and Jasmine. Heather was the first to join us but I was already spent so I went to take a shower. Jasmine joined me and I fucked her beautiful golden brown body. She likes rough sex so I pulled her hair back as I fucked her and then reached around and pinched her nipples, she liked that and so did I.

I have errands to do today, Monday I am back to the grind. I hope I will get a chance to write again soon, this is so therapeutic.

Tonight we are having a small party, just the five of us. I so much want to fuck Debbie and Heather at the same same time, so wicked; fucking mother and daughter.

No comments: