Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Gift

Adult Blog Hub

What do I get for the woman who has everything? That was my question that I had. Pattie has everything a woman could want, so what do I do?

My friend Bobbie makes custom jewelry. He made me a gold chain to go around her waist with an emerald charm in the middle.

I rang her bell and she buzzed me in, usually she greets me at the door either naked or in a robe.I walked in and she was naked on her white couch drinking wine. Patting the seat next to her I sat down beside her. I took out the present and gave it to her.She really liked it and the gold chain looked very nice against her brown skin.The emerald came right below her belly button, very sexy.
She took me by the hand and we went into her bedroom.She undressed me and we just kissed and touched each other.Then we went went further and really fucked each other.Pattie can get very horny and wild. She mounted me and my cock entered her exploding inside her.We fucked several times and showered together.

We had a wonderful time.I hope 2009 will be good to us

No comments: