Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nice Day

Adult Blog Hub

We had a great shopping time. On the spur of the moment I bought K a nice ring, just for the hell of it.We went into Victoria Secret and she bought out the store.She loves their thongs (so do I) the sales lady was very attentive to K. I saw her give K her number. I laughed and told K she had another conquest.
When we arrived home I heard moaning coming from the back room. Jasmine and Heather were fucking each other. I just stood there and watched, I love girl / girl sex. K and I went upstairs to put things away. In a matter of seconds we were both naked and fucking each other. I could tell she was very horny because she dug her fingernails in my back.
We just laid there naked on the bed touching each other after sex. K usually likes to climb on top of me but this time I climbed on top of her. I pinned her arms down and she wrapped her legs around me. We played like this for about a half hour and we went 69. I love her taste and love when she sucks me.
We showered quickly and got dressed. The girls were still having sex downstairs but we left them alone.

No comments: