Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Adult Blog Hub

Although I am home today, it will still be very hectic. I have a ton of paperwork to do and I expect to be interrupted by one of the "girls".

K and I managed to be alone on New Years eve and I booked a very nice restaurant to have dinner. I wont drink a thing if I know I will be driving so I saved it up until we got home. We danced and just spent quality time together. After toasting the New Year we went home. We were both very horny and wanted to have sex.

As we came in all the lights were on so I knew we had company. Heather, Jasmine, Debbie, and a new girl by the name of Samantha, Sam for short; were all fucking each other. I just watched as usual until I am invited but the girls came over and kissed us and wished us Happy New year.

I went to get a drink and Sam followed me. She introduced herself as a friend of the others and a casual sexual partner of K. Sam is a petite 5' blond, nice round and firm breasts, flat stomach and a shaved pussy. She was very forward with me and told me she wanted me to fuck her. K and the girls told her I was very good. I looked around towards K and she smiled and nodded her head. I quickly got undressed and in no time Sam was sucking my cock. A fantastic licker and finger fucked my asshole as she sucked me. In no time I let loose in her mouth and the cum dribbled down onto her breasts. Her fingers caught it and then she licked them dry. We kissed and I tasted my cum as her tongue connected with mine.

The girls clapped their hands at the performance and I knew I was in for a great night. I poured everyone drinks, giving me time to recharge. Jasmine was next, her beautiful brown body and dark nipples against me as we kissed. She bent over the couch and told me to fuck her. Taking my time fucking her the girls chanted " harder, faster" which I started to do. Debbie came over and took Jasmine's place. I came inside Debbie and stayed in her until I became soft. The cum dripped out and Heather licked her mother's pussy.

I took K upstairs, leaving the rest of the girls to themselves. We made love, not sex, but real loving bonding to one another.

I woke up yesterday about noon time. Everyone was gone except K. She joined me in the shower and we fucked again. The rest of the day we just hung out at home. We didn't go out because it was too cold. I like when we are alone and are naked in the house, sex comes so naturally.

No comments: