Thursday, January 27, 2011

Busy Day and Plans

We want to do so much while we are here.J wants to go to the beach with me.Saturday is out,but maybe Sunday.

Heather called and she is coming to dinner with us tonight.I told J all about her and I want them to become friends here. Carlita told us which beaches to go to.We don't want a family beach.She laughed,telling us not to worry.

Three appointments today. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon. This is not such an easy thing to do I like bringing J with me.

Starting Monday we will be traveling almost every day. I think I might be able to cancel one of the travel days and use LA as our base.

We got back to the hotel late in the afternoon.We need to shower,change and take a nap.We are really tired.Part of it is still the jet lag that we haven't adjusted to.

In the shower we played together.I told J I need to piss.She held my cock pointing it to her belly and told me to piss.It went all over her and washed away with the water. She sucked my cock and I came in her mouth,she swallowed the whole load.

Now it was my turn to pleasure her.I soaped her big tits and nipples.Then sucked them until they were sticking straight out.I know she loves that and it makes her very horny.She stepped away and saw I was ready again.I took the shampoo and coated her asshole.She knew what was going to happen.Slowly I entered her asshole,she pushed back against me until I was all the way inside.We fucked together like dogs and my cum emptied inside her, washed away with the water.
We are very compatible lovers,reminds me of K very much.I do miss her

The front desk called us.There was someone here to see us.I knew it was Heather. We were dressed only in our robes.I guess its a fitting way to meet her. I opened the door and was really surprised.This is not the 20 year old girl who I use to fuck.Standing in front of me was a beautiful model looking woman.I could tell she had work done.Her tits are bigger and the other usual surgery a woman has. I told her she looks beautiful. We kissed and I introduced her to J. They immediately hit it off together.Heather told me that J is a carbon copy of my wife. Yes, I told her in all ways.
We were suppose to go downstairs to eat but Heather had a car waiting to take us some place special.

J and I needed to get dressed we just took our robes off .Heather smiled and said I haven't changed.I saw Heather and J looking at each other while she got dressed.Heather told J not to wear a bra, she wont need one. Then she came over and squeezed my balls very hard the way I like. Kissing me, she told me she remembered. I told Heather we cant party tonight because we have a big meeting tomorrow. Smiling ,she told me I shouldn't worry. She kissed J and told us both to hurry up, the car is waiting and she left.

J knows how to dress very sexy.Heads turned when we went out the door.She wore a tight dress that showed everything.It was clear she wasn't panties or a bra. The car was not just a car.It was a limo and very comfortable. We had drinks and just relaxed, no sex.We talked about her mother,Debbie;she misses her very much.Then she asked if I fuck her enough.Debbie told her she loves having sex with me and especially when I sleep with her overnight.

Heather spread her legs just enough to show me she wasn't wearing panties.Here I am sitting with two beautiful women,my head exploding.

No comments: