Monday, January 24, 2011

The Party

Ilsa met us for dinner in the hotel's restaurant. Usually I like to go out but its so cold out,the hell with it.Besides, the food here is really good. We talked for a while telling each other all about ourselves and our life styles. Her husband knows she has sex with other people.I presume he does the same.

Only one of the other girls joined us.A blond by the name of Carie. We had a great meal and I took a bottle of wine with us to share upstairs. On the way up Carie and Ilse were holding hands, mine were on J's ass.

In the room we shared the wine, Carie was not really a drinker.She sat on the couch as the three of us undressed and started to fuck. I could see Carie starring at us and she soon joined us.What an animal, she licked inside my asshole.I could feel her tongue deep inside.It made me super horny,my cock rock hard. Since she was the newest I wanted to fuck her first. I bent her over the couch,her legs spread apart as I fucked her from behind. I let loose so much cum inside her and watched it drip down her legs. J and Ilse licked everything up.

I fucked Ilse again and she moaned as I came inside her. The girls left, really we kicked them out.Tomorrow we are up early.

J and I were covered with sweat and cum.We went to bed like that and I fucked her. We then went 69 and I could taste the other girls on her.J sucked me until I came in her mouth.I licked her up and down with my tongue.In her ass the way she likes.
We went to sleep holding each other. We are really starting to have fun.

In the morning we showered together, no sex; we need to concentrate on the day's meetings. Ilse and Carie left us a note at the desk thanking us for a real nice time.They left their cell numbers and emails telling us to keep in touch.

No comments: