Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monday Afternoon

We finished both presentations and came back to the hotel exhausted, very hungry, and feeling dirty. The first thing we did was take a shower. Together of course which we both like to do. We laughed as we soaped each other.My cock was hard as a rock as J stroked me. It didn't take long and I shot my cum all over her. I wanted to fuck her so badly but I needed some time to start again. I went behind her and rubbed her nipples,my cock rubbing her ass. My hands all over her belly and I reached down between her legs.

We waited to have sex until we were out of the shower.Her big nipples sticking straight out and I licked them.I felt her fingers around my balls squeezing them very tight the way I like.On the bed she was on top of me.Her big breasts pressed against me. She turned around and we started 69.I felt her lips sucking my cock.My tongue licking the inside of her pussy as I spread her apart.My tongue fucking her pussy,I could taste her juices in my mouth.Upwards I licked ,then into her asshole.She moaned as I licked her.

She went off me and laid down beside me.Spreading her legs apart I climbed on top of her and began fucking her.Slow at first then harder until I came inside her.She wouldn't let me go.Her legs wrapped around my waist.We kissed and I licked underneath her arms and nipples.Going downward she spread her legs until I tasted our sex.Her pussy was very puffy and beautiful.Her hands on my head pressing me into her as I licked her. We were ready to go again.

This time from behind as I slid inside.Both of us fucking together in motion.I just kept cumming and cumming and the sex leaked out of her.She reached underneath with her fingers scooping some cum and licking her fingers.

Although we were really tired we got dressed and went downstairs to eat.We both had fish, I don't trust the hotels with meat. After wards we walked around the hotel taking our time going into the bar for a drink, then back upstairs . We watched some TV and went to sleep. Wed we have an appointment then onto Dallas.

At least it will be warmer.

No comments: