Wednesday, January 26, 2011

On To Dallas

We left Chicago and the bitter cold.We had to be at the airport 2 1/2 hours before boarding. J and I did not mind going through the scanners.She smiled at the TSA lady after she was done. We arrived in Dallas later than we were suppose to but since I always use Marriott Hotel,they held our reservation without a problem. We took the shuttle instead of renting a car since we will travel to both appointments via cab.It makes no sense since I don't know the city that well. The hotel gave us an upgrade which we appreciated.They should since I only use them.

We were tired and ordered room service which was pretty good.The room we had was actually a suite and there was a conference table that we could prepare for tomorrows meeting as we ate.

The shower is really nice, room for at least four people so we had fun as usual. J is a lot like my wife and is always horny and will initiate sex.I like a woman like that.

I leaned her against the wall and she spread her legs. I enjoyed having sex with her. Her pussy is beautiful and always shaved. She is a real blond so she is practically hairless. Her breasts are perfectly round and big, nice to hold and suck.

The bed is comfortable and we both sleep naked together. I like it she cuddles up next to me.I miss K when she does that. I of course got hard again and she smiled telling me lets a have quickie before we go to sleep. I love fucking her.

We woke up about 9:00pm fully rested. I felt her hands on my cock squeezing me. She climbed on top , lowering herself on my cock. I squeezed her nipples as she went up and down. As I filled her pussy with my cum I wrapped my legs around her,holding her to me. We kissed for a long time.

I wanted to go out but thought better of it so we just went to the bar,drank and walked around. J was dressed very sexy,you could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.Her nipples poking through her blouse. We stopped to talk to one of the hotel clerks behind the desk. She was Indian and kept looking at J's chest. I also made it obvious to the girl, could see me rubbing J's ass. The girl told us all about what to do and see. We weren't really interested since we are going to Ca. Wed night. What we were interested is how far we could bring this Indian girl. She told us the sauna was closed but could open it for us in a half hour. We thanked her and said we would get ready and asked her to join us. We went upstairs to change and put on the robes the hotel gave us.Of course we were both naked underneath.

We got to the sauna about 45 minutes later. The Indian girl who introduced herself as Mattie said everything is ready. We went in together with Mattie. She was wearing a towel and we just slipped our robes off.We smiled as she was starring at us. We told her we very sexual and she shouldn't be embarrassed.

Mattie is very dark with shoulder length black hair. She watched as J wrapped her fingers around my cock getting me very hard. J invited her to sit between us. She stood up and took off her towel.She was naked like we are. Mattie is no different than most girls and she started to kiss J. I watched, but did nothing; my head ready to explode.

After a while J got up and lowered herself on my cock.Going up and down on me.She asked Mattie if she would like to do this as well. Mattie was not shaved which I am not a fan of. She lowered herself on me and really started to go at it. I told her I am ready to cum.She told me she is on the pill, not to worry. Faster she went until I shot my cum deep inside her. Getting up the cum ran all down the inside of her legs.

We sat and talked for a while. She was shocked when we told her about my open relationship, and J isn't my wife. Mattie is married and is bi sexual which her husband doesn't know about. She likes her job because one of the perks is having sex on a regular basis with different people on the hotel staff. Sometimes she will tell her husband she has to work over night but is really participating in a hotel orgy with several couples.

Its late and we need to go to bed.Tomorrow's meeting is at 11:15 in the morning so we need to get going. Mattie asked me if I will have sex with her in our room. I looked at J and told her I think I am done for the night. I think Mattie is a bit too crazy for us.

In the room we took a quick shower.J asked me if I was really done for the night.I took her to bed and fucked the shit out of her. We were both satisfied.

It's warmer here in Dallas, I am looking forward to going to California. We will be there a week. Five or six cities we will be in. I am sure we will have great sex.

No comments: