Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello Again

I stopped writing for a month.I was getting tired of writing about the same thing every day.Fucking each one of the girls.I thought it was like bragging and that's not me.K suggested I take a break , so I did. But I could not stay away for so long and I wanted to start again.

J and I left yesterday to Chicago.We will be traveling the next couple of weeks together.Of course we share the same room and bed. We love fucking each other. This morning we went to the sauna together. We thought it was private and we were caught naked together. A beautiful German woman joined us and just watched us as we fucked together.She introduced herself as Ilsa, a stewardess from Lufthansa. J and Ilsa started to talk and before I knew it they were both fucking each other. I didn't join because I wasn't invited. We rinsed off and invited her back to our room.

The three of us naked,Ilsa sucked my cock like a pro. My cum dripped all over her and J licked it all up. I was soon hard again and Ilsa was surprised.J told her about my unique talent.

Ilsa spread herself on the bed and asked me to cum inside her.She assured me she is clean.I hope she is right.I know I take too many chances.But nothing beats cumming inside a pussy instead of wearing a condom. J climbed on top of her getting her pussy licked while I fucked Ilsa. I really came inside her tight pussy.

The three of us cleaned up and we went for a special breakfast.I couldn't believe it that she is a mother of two little boys.Her husband is an executive at a German bank. Ilsa told me she is sharing a room with two other girls. At each lay over they fuck their brains out as much as possible.Ilsa told me its common practice in her industry.

We were introduced to the other stewardesses, beautiful woman whom I will enjoy fucking tonight.

We will be in Chicago two days then onto Dallas. More later

No comments: