Friday, February 6, 2009

Choice

Adult Blog Hub
I went to look at a new car.I am really on the cheap this time. I love the Cooper but I refuse to buy premium gas. So either I will get a Jeep Wrangler or a Scion Xa. Anyways, I went myself, usually I take K with me but it was in the middle of the day. I did my homework so I know exactly what each car will cost me and how much financing is. My salesperson was a lady, very out going, great body and face but small breasts.

I do like bigger breasts, K is a 34 c ,round like cantaloupes. But there is something to say for the smaller woman.I like the fact she can go out without a bra. I like sucking on the whole thing. So there really is only a preference, not which one is better.

I have noticed that with a pussy there are also differences. Some get very puffy, some have a lot of extra skin flap. K probably has the most perfect pussy. It grips me perfectly and the lips are just the right size.

I like a black woman's pussy because the pink is such a contrasting color. I have found both Pattie and Jasmine the pussy lips are not very big, I like that.

It seems very shallow of me to write this but it has been on my mind. Don't forget I write this for myself, others can read it and share my thoughts.

No comments: