Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday with Pattie

Adult Blog Hub
This morning there were two accidents one on the GSP and the other on the NJTPK. I notice something now that gas is cheaper. The bigger the suv the slower they go in the left lane.The right lane has become the fast lane.

This morning the extra hour and a half was worth the drive into the city. My appointment was finished at 10:45am and I headed to Pattie's place. Funny thing , parking is $23.00 up to two hours and $45.00 from two to 10 hours.Guess what? it cost me the $45.00. Greeting me at the door in high heels and high thighs and nothing else really turns me on. Her body is as good as it was 20 years ago. Those cantaloupe breasts and half inch nipples really taste good. I love when she undress me and throws my clothes on the other side of the room. Her chocolate bronze skin feels wonderful. She got me hard and put a cock ring on me. It lasted for a long time. My cock head turned purple. By the time I took it off I just exploded all over her body. She laid there with my cum all over her.
We fucked a couple of times and then went out to eat. We both had a great time together.

No comments: