Friday, February 20, 2009

I dont know why

Adult Blog Hub
I have friends of mine who are out of a job, others who have lost their businesses, and still others who lost everything in the market. I , on the other hand , still doing good; although I am working much harder. Should I feel guilty? Sometimes I do, especially when K and I go out to a nice place to eat. Or I buy her a present just because I want to, just because she is K, just because I am happy she gives me so much.

I am working harder now, sometimes to the point of exhaustion. I haven't had time to see Patti in almost two weeks, she understands and we talk frequently.

The gym is doing nicely,the building deal went through.Someone approached us to franchise the business.We laughed, how can we tell them that K caterers to bi sexual and lesbian women. How can we tell them about the sex that goes on. The women love the shower sex and use the private rooms for sexual get togethers. No, I don't think this would be a good idea to franchise. K is doing good only because she is discreet and knows how to keep things very quite.

Jasmine slept over last nite.She slept in her own guest room but came into my bed after K left this morning. She is a very horny woman, a beautiful golden brown princess who I love to have sex with. She likes me to spank her and twist her nipples, then pull her hair. Not all the time , just sometimes. I like to fuck her when she is facing me,her legs spread wide open.She moans and screams a lot and pinches her nipples. Every time we fuck like that she tells me to cum inside her,she wants to feel me explode in her.We will cum together and afterwards I spread her apart and lick our sex dripping from her pussy. If I am nasty I will drip it into her mouth, otherwise we will kiss and share it together with our tongues.

We fuck several times,sometimes in bed or in the shower.She likes anal and I lube her up in the shower,fucking her hard.I will grab her hard,fuck her asshole and cum inside.She whimpers but likes it very much.I like holding her against me,her skin is very smooth,no marks or bumps.

I have noticed before that in general black women have nicer skin than white women. K is the exception, her skin is fabulous. I guess it only depends on how you take care of it.

No comments: