Sunday, February 22, 2009

Party

Adult Blog Hub
I am not a party person because I usually get in trouble.I love to fuck another guys wife.Yes, I know I am twisted but Its the thrill of having something that I am not suppose to have.

Friday night K dragged me to a party.Not just any party but a real fuck party.I knew that she is horny and realize there are times I cannot satisfy her.No man can satisfy the same woman all the time.We all need variety and want to try different things. K wore her backless dress with no underwear. I could tell she really wanted to have a good time and wanted me to see her fuck other people,both men and women.

As soon as we arrived,we separated and I told her to have a good time. There were 10 couples plus some additional single women. I am always attracted to the darker women and I struck up a conversation with a black woman. This woman wasn't just black, she was extremely black. We talked a bit and then went our separate ways. I was very attracted to her. As the crowd started drinking more and the music continued to play. We all started to get a bit more friendly with one another, I would say that most of us were naked and pairing up with someone. I again found the black lady and we started to kiss and touch. In no time we were fucking together and enjoying it.

I had sex with three other girls and then I was finished.Between the alcohol and the sex I was very tired. I watched K having sex with another couple,very erotic.

We left about 1:00am, K slept all the way home. I carried her upstairs to bed and then went to sleep next to her. In the morning we had sex together,fucking like two tigers. She thanked me for coming with her and understanding her needs and desires.

No comments: