Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fuck

Adult Blog Hub

I don't even bother to start work on Friday, nothing gets done.I like my routine that I have. I fuck in the morning and K is home by 2:00pm, we go out, usually eat at TGIF or maybe Jimmy's then home and relax. Saturday and Sunday we will clean and do laundry then invite the girls over. Of course the summer is another story.

Heather called me this morning, she couldn't reach Debbie. I told her that mommy was next me naked. Laughing I handed the phone to her and licked her pussy while she was on the phone with her. I like Debbie, a real down to earth person who loves sex. She is really helping K very much. She will be working this Sat and Sun so K can have a break.

After K left Debbie climbed into bed with me. I felt her tongue all over me.Her lips started to suck my cock. I don't hold out that long but my recharge rate is very quick.So I filled her mouth with my cum. She swallowed most of it but let some of it drip into my mouth, then we kissed. I don't mind sharing cum after a girl sucks me.
I had to pee very bad, first morning pee of the day. Standing behind me she reached around, held my cock while I pee. As I finished she let her fingers get wet with my pee and then licked them. Debbie is a dirty girl, one of the qualities I like about her. We kissed again and I could taste the pee on her lips. She is a tongue girl and likes to suck.
We both went downstairs naked because I needed a cup of coffee. That first kick of caffeine really gets me going. I like it that Debbie plays with herself on the couch so I can watch her as I drink. It was now payback time and sat down on the floor in front of her, pulling her close to me. I placed her legs on my shoulders and then licked her pussy. I like licking and eating pussy, very tasty . We kept this up until Debbie screamed and moaned and came in my mouth. It was time to fuck her.
She got up on all fours, dogie style, her pussy very wet. I just slid inside and felt her grip me.We fuck like two animals and I explode inside her.I stayed inside her since I was still hard, she felt real good.
We went upstairs to take a shower, together of course. We soaped each other and played together. She turned around and bent over. I lubed her asshole and fucked her,we both liked that.
We went back to bed and just layed next to each other. She is another one who likes to fuck in my bed.

No comments: