Sunday, February 1, 2009

Todays Choice

Adult Blog Hub

K asked me what I would rather do. Watch the super ball or fuck her ? Now I know that's a loaded question and the correct answer is to say fuck her. But I answered her in a different way. I told her I already made reservations for the both of us to have dinner at Jimmy's and watch the super ball.

I knew it was the correct answer because she smiled and told me good answer. The super ball isn't the most important thing to me, K's needs are. I want her to be happy and understand that I put her wants before mine, I can always watch it on the Internet later.

K still hasn't forgiven Donna for her using the "n" word. For me, Donna is toast. Its really a no brainier that I would rather be with Jasmine, she's such a nice girl. K and I love her so much, she always has a place with us.

No comments: