Friday, March 13, 2009

Fiday with Jasmine

Adult Blog Hub
K usually is home by 2:30 on Friday and we go out. She called me and told me she will be home towards dinner. I know that means she is going to have sex with someone.Now, I know it should bother me,but it doesn't.The life style we live makes us open to explore other desires.

I know Jasmine likes to be here and have sex with both of us,either together or separate.We make no demands on her,we just like her. I am about 15 years older than Jasmine but she doesn't fuck other men beside myself.

A little while ago I walked into her room naked and we fucked again.I like 69 very much so does she.She can explode my mouth from the tongue fucking I give her,a talent I have. I told her we are going out to lunch today,she likes that too.Its dangerous for both of us to do this but we don't care.

I will fuck her today as many times as I am capable of doing.

No comments: