Friday, March 20, 2009

A Typical Friday

Adult Blog Hub

I couldn't sleep last night.I was up at 3:30am because of an idea I have.Business has become all consuming, no longer any fun.I am tired of the rat race and pushing myself everyday.Maybe I should live a simple life in a village someplace in a hut. But then I realize there would be no K, no other women, no Pattie,no beach house,none of the pleasures we take for granted.

I went back to sleep about 5:00am and woke up after K left. Yes, since its Friday I am in my lazy mood.Debbie was gone and to my surprise,Jasmine was next to me. We so enjoy fucking each other.My brown princess likes me to cum on her tits.The cum contrasts well with her colored skin.I love to lick and kiss her body all over,she likes that.

This morning she climbed on top of me,pinned my arms down on the bed and fucked me. I could see her ass moving up and down. I came inside her and she just stays on top of me.I wrapped my legs around her and I stayed inside her. She shifted herself around into the 69 position and I tasted our sex in her pussy.

We went to shower together and we soaped each other. Her nipples stand straight out and I bite them.She turned around,bent over and I soaped her asshole and pussy. She likes my fingers in her asshole and I lubricated her. I slipped in very easy ,grabbing her hair she held on to the shower bars as I fucked her asshole.We fucked hard together and I came inside her asshole. I could see my cum being washed away. The one good thing about anal sex in the shower is we are cleaned before and after.Nothing left inside or any leakage.

We ate breakfast naked again.Jasmine likes it more than me. I love to watch her boobs jiggle as she beats the eggs.

I promised K I would clean up the house this morning since we are going to the beach house tomorrow to get it ready for the season. Later this afternoon we must go to Costco, a trip that always costs me at least $200.00.

Jasmine is on the couch naked waiting for me.She loves sex as much as I do. But I think its more than just the physical sexual lust. She loves the feel of her body touching someone else.In this case it happens to be me.

No comments: