Friday, March 13, 2009

Looking Forward

Adult Blog Hub
K and I are looking forward to the warmer weather.Both of us are busy and do not have time for vacations now.Besides which the prices are still high. We plan to go to Florida in November for a couple of weeks.

I came home late last night and found Debbie and K fucking. I know I have been very busy lately and my schedule crazy,not enough attention to K. They invited me to bed with them which of course I did. I fucked Debbie first as she licked K's pussy. It didn't take me long to cum in her,filling her up. She stood up over K and let the cum drip into K;s mouth. We played around some more and then I fucked K. I took my time (I laugh because taking my time means a minute longer.) Then I let go inside her. I stayed inside her a bit still hard and then pulled out. My cock was still hard and both girls licked me. I felt fingers in my asshole massaging me,making me very hard again,ready to explode. Debbie gave me a great BJ and the girls shared it afterwards.

I was done,but the girls kept going,fucking and sucking each other.I went to bed because I was exhausted from this weeks work. I do not exaggerate saying that I got maybe 3 to 4 hours sleep each night this week.I didn't even hear K this morning and she usually makes so much noise that I get up.

This morning was very different,I slept late.Getting up at 8:30 is very late for me. At first I was a bit hazy but then I found a naked Jasmine next to me.I love her golden bronze skin,pink pussy and nice full breasts.

I usually like to satisfy a woman first when having sex but Jasmine started first.She climbed on top of me and sucked my cock. Her ass was pointing in my direction and I licked her pussy and asshole. I heard her moan as my tongue went over her. She was stronger and I just exploded. I felt her mouth around my cock.She smiled and then kissed me with her cum covered lips.

I had to pee, you know the first morning pee.She was behind me and aimed my cock into the toilet bowel.Then she griped me and jerked me off.We took a shower together but I couldn't fuck.I needed more recharge time. I love fucking in the shower,so many ways to have sex.

We dried off and went downstairs to eat,of course we were naked.Its funny watching her breasts jiggle as she mixes the eggs. After I cleaned up we went on the couch.Jasmine climbed on my lap facing me. I was hard again and she slid herself down on me. She didn't do anything we just laid there.Her head on my shoulder and breasts against my chest.I felt myself growing inside her and she got up and started to go up and down on me. We fucked and satisfied each other.

I never get tired of Jasmine,a wonderful sexual woman with a great personality.

No comments: