Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Day

Adult Blog Hub
Yesterday was a great day for me. I had three appointments in the City and was able to see Pattie.She invited me to lunch and I accepted. Pattie is beautiful as ever and never ages.She is beautiful now as she was at 25. Those firm brown breasts and round ass never change.
She knows I like her to meet me at the door naked and she did.Grabbing me by my tie she pulled me inside and almost ripped my clothes off. I wanted to take a shower first but she wanted to smell my body and feel my sweat.

We fucked likes two dogs in heat, lovers that don't get enough of each other. Later in the shower I fucked her ass.Pattie likes anal sex, why shouldn't I accommodate her.

We did manage to eat except it was two hours later.We fucked once more before I left . We really enjoyed each other. Never can get enough of my chocolate queen. I am glad Jasmine is with me so much,a younger version of Pattie.

No comments: