Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wake Up

Adult Blog Hub
Ever have a goofy day? Well I did today.Just a day of fooling around doing nothing but at the same time accomplishing something. I managed to help with the housework. I really like a clean house and will put in the effort to help. I said help, not do everything myself.

After we finished cleaning we of course took a shower. I love fucking K in the shower. We get so kinky together. We heard the doorbell ring so we knew it wasn't Jasmine or Debbie.K put a towel around her and opened up to find Carol. I really don't like her but she fucks like a whore. K dropped the towel and they both kissed very passionately. Carol told us she was in the neighborhood and want to come over. She was afraid if she would have called beforehand we would have said no.

Carol came over to me and opened my towel and started to suck my cock. K and I just kissed and I knew we would soon have a 3 some. Carol got up, undressed and almost begged me to fuck her which I did. She licked K as I pounded the shit of of her. In no time I came inside her. She turned around and K licked her pussy full of my cum.

We fucked another three times and then Carol left.She thanked us for the afternoon. K and I fucked once more together and we sat down to eat an early dinner. Of course naked..LOL

No comments: