Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Don't Know

Adult Blog Hub
I never know if people read my blog or not because I never receive feed back. Is that because my content is not interesting? Well, In any case I write this for myself. Like a dairy that people wrote years ago.

So why am I commenting about this? Today, I was speaking to a friend of mine and I told him about my blog and its purpose. He read some of my entries and he nearly fainted. I laughed because in my world I think what I do is very normal and so does K. We know other people don't live like us but we still live in a free country and we can do as we please.

I explained to him the purpose of the blog and how it helps me. Then he told me he wants to live with us too. LOL Anyway , I just thought I would comment about that.

I came home early today to find K and Jasmine fucking together. I love to watch them and to join them.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Have faith. In blog entries like this those of us that read this just love to know how things are going in your life. There isn't a ton to say honestly.

Your life is odd/unique/special/loved compared to many of us. I feel that you have something very good and it is nice to hear that things can be good and exciting and still be a loving relationship.