Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just A Thursday

Not much doing these two weeks I went to the gym yesterday to prepare the books for the end of year. We did very well this year , K and I want our employees to be happy. Happy doesn't mean a present, it means cash. Friday K will give out checks to everyone. That is everyone except Debbie and Jasmine. They are special and receive a special profit sharing bonus on top of their regular bonus. Debbie does her own investing and sometimes discuss it with me, no pressure. Jasmine is different. I sit with her and explain everything to her what she should invest in, how long,etc. She has a nice pile of dough put away.
Enough of that, people don't want to read about cash,they want to read about sex.

Jasmine came into bed this morning with me. Usually its Friday morning but tomorrow I need to go away for the day. Her skin color has lightened up from the summer. I told her I like her summer dark skin. So deep brown, almost black. Her body is perfect and has developed the V on her stomach. Her breasts are perfectly round, no under arm skin, everything very tight. Her ass is not that big but also very round.

I felt her lips on my chest and her hand gripping my cock making me hard.She knows how to pleasure me.Her fingers held my balls and softly squeezing them , then harder until it hurt. I like that a lot.I don't know why but I do.That pain feels good.

We didn't just fuck.I made love to her and pleasured her. My chocolate princess who has become a great sex partner. I got on top of her and slid my hard cock inside her.I could feel she was wet and she asked me if I could feel that.I told her yes and we started.Her legs wrapped around me as I pounded her. After I came inside her I stayed like that,very hard in her pussy.I could feel her muscles around my cock,it felt wonderful.

She pulled my chest hair and I yelled, it hurt but then we kissed for a long time. I needed to piss and pulled out. Holding my cock as I pissed the yellow stream was very strong.She touched it and then licked her finger. I was still dripping and she licked my head tasting the drops of piss.She licked her lips and we kissed again.

We went down for coffee. She made me bacon and eggs.Her tits jiggling as she beat the eggs. I wanted to fuck her again but with hot food I didn't dare. She saw my cock was sticking straight out and she laughed. Knowing that I want to fuck her beautiful chocolate body she finished.

She sat me in the chair and I rubbed my cock. Holding the plate she straddled me.Lowering herself onto my cock it felt so good.She fed me with her fingers the food she made.I licked her fingers after we were done.She began to go up and down on me.Slowly at first then faster making me cum.I felt her wetness all over my legs.I held her tight against me , she laid her head on my shoulder as I played with her tits.

We talked some more then cleaned up.We were both a mess and went into the shower. We soaped each other all over. My fingers cleaned her pussy and asshole. She finger fucked my asshole too. She leaned forward and my cock slowly entered her asshole.She likes this and has gotten use to it.We fucked together and spent time since I already came several times already. I didn't think I had anymore cum to give her but I was wrong. I exploded deep inside her. I pulled out and cleaned her.

She asked me if I need to piss which I did and sat on the shower floor.I aimed my cock and went all over her.Holding my cock she drank some. She smiled and asked me if I like her dirty girl. What can a guy say, of course I do.

After the shower I put her on the bathroom counter.She spread her legs and I licked her pussy until she came.She returned the favor with a great BJ, swallowing every drop.

We dressed and she went to the gym. I know she will talk about our sex this morning.She will tell K in detail everything and how she felt.K will come home horny as hell tonight and we will fuck our brains out together. I probably can expect another visitor today for sex. Jasmine will make their heads explode. My chocolate princess. yummy

No comments: