Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Afternoon

K called and said she would be home for supper I should enjoy myself in the meanwhile.I handed the phone to Jasmine and she told K she is making sure I am not bored.

Lunch was nice.We went to a neighborhood place.Its a fish place and the food is really great. Jasmine wore black leggings,a tight mini dress,no bra, and boots.She looked very sexy.I like people looking at us. Me,an older guy and a young black girl.No one knows what to think nor do we care.

I wanted to make supper for K and Debbie so we have to watch our time. When we got home Jasmine was all over me.We were naked again and this time it was all fucking. She sucked my cock until I exploded.I sprayed her chocolate body.She rubbed it all over herself.She licked my cock and finger fucked my asshole.I was ready to go again in no time.

We fucked another three times until both of us just had to rest.It felt good,her head on my shoulder,breasts against my chest.I rubbed her back and then kissed her. This time we needed a good shower.Jasmine told me to fuck her in the ass like I always do.She has come to like it very much.

We spent the day together fucking,we both liked it.

1 comment:

ryambaet word verification said...

hope you guys're all right over there wherever you are. haven't heard nothing in a while...