Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Last Shopping

I don't know why they go shopping.We already bought all the presents we need to give. K told me maybe they can get a bargain.ok, I don't get it but that's me. I thought they all left but that was wrong.I found Jasmine naked on her bed reading a book. All I can say is she is beautiful.

She was startled because she thought I left with K and Debbie. Jasmine told she doesn't need anything and doesn't want the hassle. She put the magazine down,turned over, spreading her legs.Smiling she patted the bed for me to be next to her. I undressed and my cock became instantly hard looking at her. I watched as she fingered her pink pussy and licked her fingers.

Bending down I started to taste her pussy.She held my head and told me not yet.She wanted me to lay next to her first. We kissed and touched each other and then I felt her fingers around my cock.Slowly she began to pump me and I almost came but stopped it, pressing her thumb on my cock.

I calmed down and we went 69.This time I was on top.I felt her tongue licking my cock and balls.Then she licked inside my asshole like I do to her.It felt wonderful to say the least.I finally came and my cum shot straight down her throat.

She climbed on top of me now and I pleasured her.She moaned as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.I made her cum, juices all over me. She laid down next to me and we kissed again. I was ready to go again and went on top.Her legs spread apart,pussy wide open. My cock slid right in.We fucked together like dogs. I felt her nails digging into my back.That turned me on and I fucked her faster.

Finally I shot my cum inside her pussy.It always feels so good.Laying on my elbows still inside her we kissed again. Our fucking has become very intense.

We went in for a quick shower and I told her we are going out for lunch. I love going in public with her.I like people to think nasty things. Jasmine likes it too.

No comments: