Thursday, December 9, 2010

Playing Santa

I am starting this post on the way in to the City. My friend has a shop on 28th st and everything is there. I hired a car for the day to take us around, it should be fun.

The train ride was ok, no delays. I went to my friends shop.The car was filled with all the presents and we were off. I called J and told her we were on our way. Its cold outside so I didn't expect her to wear anything too revealing, I was wrong. She came downstairs in a short Santa dress with leggings. It was easy to see she was not wearing panties. I introduced her to Ralph, our driver.In the car she showed me she was wearing a pantie patch. Its just that, no underwear,just a patch to cover her pussy. She was also not wearing a bra,the zipper shirt showed me that.

We went from place to place delivering presents. They all liked them especially J. One of the secretaries made a pass at J,they exchanged numbers.

For lunch we went to Eddie's in Soho, our old hunting grounds. Eddie was glad to see me and he asked about K.I told him we are still happily married and introduced J as my co worker. We took a long time for lunch and I made sure that Ralph was well fed,he appreciated that.

Ralph drove us to J's place . I paid him and gave a nice tip. J told me she has a nice surprise for me upstairs. I know this means sex. So I just need to find out what it is about.

We both needed a shower so in we went.She loves shower sex and we fucked together. Still I am waiting for my surprise, she said nothing. After we got out she handed me a blindfold and told me to put it on, which I did. I couldn't see a thing.

In the background I heard giggling. I am a sport and like fun like the next guy so I went along with it. I felt someones mouth on my cock sucking me.Then someone else licking me from behind. It was sure pleasure.Both of them knew what they were doing. I said nothing and they were quite. I wanted to know who was there. One of them took me by the hand laying me down on the bed. I was rock hard.

The first one lowered herself onto me.My cock slid inside her wet pussy.Up and down she went. Then I felt the other one over my face and I began to lick her pussy.Her breathing became heavy and I knew they switched places. We kept this up for a while until I came inside one of them. She must have put her hand over her pussy because all the cum dripped all over and into my mouth. I wanted to take off the blindfold but they slapped my hands away.

Then I felt my hands and feet being tied down so I couldn't move.Someones fingers were lubing my asshole so I figured what was coming next, I was right. Feeling the end of the strap on slowly going inside my asshole. It felt funny because K did that and I almost made a dump right on the floor. It was inside me now , in and out it started to go.My cock was rock hard and I felt someones lips on my cock , sucking me as I was being fucked. The strap on went faster now and the sucking as well. I came and everything stopped. I could her the sounds of kissing so they were sharing my cum. I really wanted to see this, it turns me on so much.

I was untied and I sat up taking off the blindfold. My greatest surprise was watching my wife and J in full embrace. My mouth fell open. We all kissed together laying in bed between these two beautiful women.

I thanked J very much.A great surprise.

1 comment:

Swinger Girl said...

Very sexy story.
My husband loves surprise sexy times with blindfolds and he also loves fun costumes so the santa girl outfit would have really had him worked up too.