Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rain Rain Dont Go Away

I am at loss of words. I have read some of the comments and frankly I don't give a shit what people think of me or what I write about. Sorry Its just something I had to get off my chest. No one should take it personal.

Its raining today and usually Sundays I use to catch up on things or do something different. I woke up this morning and the whole house is quite, not a sound to be heard. No one is home but I found a note on the kitchen table that K and the girls went to the mall. I cant understand why the mall, What the fuck do they need so much. I called K and I can hear the background noise so I know they are at the mall. K wants to buy some more Xmas presents. ok, but what do I need, nothing. I already have four watches and I don't wear them anyways.

The bell rings and who is there? Maria. My Spanish fuck partner. I invite her in , she takes off her raincoat and is naked. Her tits are huge but without any sag. Her ass is nice and round. She is here for one purpose only and that's to have sex with me. I guess because her skin is brown I like to have sex with her and enjoy it more.Not as brown as Jasmine but brown enough.

We fuck like dogs together and I cum inside her, She drips into a cup that I place under her and she drinks from it. We kiss afterwords and I taste the sex. I am used to it,most guys are not. We fuck once more and then we drink coffee.

Its funny , both of us naked drinking coffee and talking about everything.She loves the job and is making great money.She loves all the girls but especially K. They have sex at least once a week. Maria is a beautiful woman and she knows it using it well to her advantage, She is putting money away because she knows this will not last forever.

Maria is not a lover like Jasmine, rather she just likes the sex we have. No strings and she is safe. What better arrangement can she have, She stayed for about 45 minutes and then left. She wants to go to Mass today. I cant help but laugh at that.

I text ed K and asked her to come home I want to fuck her the whole day in bed. She answered me back soon. What a great wife.

No comments: