Sunday, December 5, 2010

Start Of A New Day

Someone broke into J's apartment late last night. They ( Sam and J ) were at a party and came back about 1:00 am to find their place trashed. They called me and I told them to call the cops. K and I drove in. They were both afraid and we understood that.

We helped them straighten everything up and there didn't seem anything missing.They don't keep any cash in their place and their jewelery wasn't taken. It seemed like kids or junkies looking for quick cash. There is a all night locksmith open and he came.Changed the locks and added a door bar. The windows are already locked and have gates on them. They were scared so we took them home to our place. We got home about 4:30am.

The girls are still sleeping.I am the only one up or so I thought. Debbie came downstairs asking me what happened and I told her. She felt bad but is happy there are new girls to the tribe, I laughed.

Of course Debbie loves to be naked and will walk around the house like that. Her perfect tits and muscular body really turns me on. It showed, my cock stuck straight out pitching a tent in my sleep pants.

She came over to me,puts her hand in my pants and squeezes my cock.It feels so good.We kiss and she takes it out ,then strokes me.I eventually erupt and it goes all over both of us. I step out of my pants because they are wet.She wipes us both with it and we are naked now together.

I sit her on the counter as she spreads her legs apart and I lick her.I see Jasmine watching us and she fingers herself as I continue my assault on Debbie.She holds my head against her pussy as I lick her.My face now covered in her juices.I wipe myself with the sleep pants. I am ready to fuck her, the first for the day.

She leans against the counter lifting her leg up on a stool.Her pussy is wet and I slide in.We can hear the squishy noise as I fuck her.It doesn't take me long and I cum inside her.It felt very nice and I see Jasmine watching us. I know she wants to know when can she have a turn. Debbie turns around and we kiss together very passionately. We separate and she makes coffee for both of us. She tells me she saw Jasmine watching us,it turns her on.

Jasmine comes down naked and joins us.She liked the show and kisses us both. The girls make out and now I see K is up and is watching.I blow her a kiss, shrug my shoulders and she laughs. I watch the girls start to really get into each other and I left them and went to K.

We took a shower together which was wonderful.Her body feels so wonderful.She moaned as I fingered her asshole.Bending forward she accepted my hard cock.We started to fuck slowly together, then faster until I couldn't hold it any longer.My cum filled her asshole and I held her tight. We kissed and fucked again.

We got dressed and we saw Debbie and Jasmine going 69 together.It is beautiful to watch. By this time J and Sam were up and we said good morning.They looked at Debbie and Jasmine and remarked we have a great place here. Both girls were only wearing sleep shirts and nothing else. We invited them down for breakfast.

Debbie and Jasmine joined us naked and we all ate together. They thanked us for hosting us and bothering with them. They will take the train back tomorrow morning. All the girls became comfortable with one another. Sam's big breasts jiggled every time she laughed,it was very noticeable.

We all need to go Xmas shopping, but I am going alone. My presents this year will be a complete surprise to everyone. I have a place to put them where no one will find them. I am leaving soon and let the girls shop by themselves,all 5 of them.

No comments: