Friday, April 3, 2009

What To Do

Adult Blog Hub
I had so much to do today outside except its raining. The weather report says clearing in the afternoon.I have always wondered how people who are wrong 50% of the time still have a job?

In my case I have found what to do. K and I had wonderful morning sex at 5:00am.She went to the gym and I went back to sleep. It didn't take long before I woke up with a naked Jasmine sucking my cock. The feel of her full lips around my cock sucking me just makes me harder. She likes to kiss me in the middle of sucking me, I like that too. She got on top of me and we went 69.I love the taste of her pussy. I licked her up and down and in her asshole too, she likes that.

She went off me and went on all fours. She told me to fuck her very deep. I am not able to hold out that long but I do stay hard and can recharge pretty fast. I came inside her and felt myself very deep. We stayed like that for a while until I was ready again. This time she got on top of me and used me like a dildo. I didn't cum yet and layed her down on her back. She wrapped her legs around my waist,pulling me into her as we fucked. Finally one more time I came in her . We just layed together me still inside her.

I had to pee, (which guy doesn't after sex) she followed me in and reached from behind me guiding my cock as I pee in the toilet. She jerked me off and let it spray all over her stomach. I like the white cum on her brown skin, it looks real nice. Jasmine is very sexual and she wasn't done. She rubbed my cum all over her belly and breasts like a body lotion.Then she licked her fingers. She then put them in my mouth and I licked them too. I felt the sticky cum against her body as I held her.

We took a shower, played with each other, but no sex. I was finished for a while. We went downstairs to eat naked as usual. I lifted her up on the counter and spread her legs apart. I love eating Jasmine's pussy.I made her cum in my mouth.

We finished breakfast , got dressed and I am doing work, lol I mean writing this down. Good therapy, get it? LOL

No comments: