Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

I am getting ready to play Santa Claus again. J has this girl Santa outfit which isn't too sexy and we will deliver our presents starting next week. I like this part of the year a lot. Also I will have to be giving some cash gifts to a few secretaries who always help me. They appreciate cash instead of a gift.

This morning was a surprise for me. I shouldn't call it a surprise, better a gift. Jasmine has moved back with us. We all like her , K and Debbie have missed her as much as me. I woke up in bed with Jasmine laying next to me. Her beautiful brown chocolate body with dark nipples rubbing against me, it felt great.

We didn't speak at first. She started to suck my cock until I came.Then swallowed some and the rest filled my mouth as we kissed. She climbed on top of me and told me to fuck her with my tongue.She tasted so nice and moaned as I licked her. Up and down her taint I licked hearing her moan.Then into her asshole which made her scream out for me to fuck her. She got off and lowered herself onto my cock and bounced up and down until I came again. She let our sex drip all over me. Then she licked my body.

I needed to piss and off we went.Holding my cock as I pissed into the toilet, we both laughed. Then into the shower playing together and fucked once more.

We ate breakfast naked together as always and we talked a lot. Its funny we are eating breakfast.This beautiful woman on my lap making me hard and we just talk about everything. As we talk I play with her nipples and she plays with my cock.

Its time for her to go to the gym and off she goes. I really want to give her a nice bonus this year.All the girls will get but she is special. K and I have to sit down together and talk about this.

No comments: