Monday, May 24, 2010

Change

I cant wait, J will be here Thursday morning. Its still quite here at the beach house, next week at this time people will be bombed out of their minds. Dee came yesterday with her girlfriend and Bob will be home in two weeks. I was surprised that Dee didn't come over this morning, I guess her gf is keeping her busy. It would be shame if she stop fucking men..lol

It was drizzling this morning, but now its nice so I went outside to clean up and just do general maintenance. Dee waved to me,she was naked and blew me a kiss. I was tempted to go over to her house and fuck them both. My rule is they come to me, not me to them.

Christie lives about 20 minutes away from here. I really love fucking her, a real sexual animal. Jasmine keeps sending me dirty text messages and will be home early to fuck me. I told her to come in the house naked. We keep texting back and forth, its getting very perverted.

No comments: