Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yummy

The weather is nice and hot now.There are people already here for the holiday weekend. People go crazy and do stupid things which we laugh at. None of the girls here are wearing bras under their t shirts.Most are wearing short shorts and a swim top.

Christie stopped over today unannounced. She apologized,but I told her no need to. I was working out back just wearing shorts. I love it she came around and undressed to greet me. She is so blond she never hardly needs to shave. I am glad no one is around to hear us( or so I thought) we fucked together like two dogs.She got dressed and said thanks. I watched her wiggle her ass as she left.

A little while later Dee came over and told me she saw and heard us.She took me by the hand and we went over to her place. Cathy, her girlfriend was tied up naked on the bed with a dildo in her pussy. She wanted me to fuck her. I told Dee to untie her first. It looks too much like rape which I find disgusting.

Cathy watched us as I pleasured Dee. She was rubbing her pussy. Then it was her turn.I like new pussy and hers was nice. I fucked them both and we talked. I told Cathy she can come over alone or together with Dee any time she wants.

This summer is going to be great. J will be here tomorrow.

No comments: