Friday, May 21, 2010

Shopping

I like Shop rite, Jasmine likes Super Stop. Ok, not really a big difference so we went to Super Stop. We bought out the store especially the steaks and ribs. Then we went to buy beer. I like Heineken or Miller Draft. The girls like Coors lite, I bought both.

I grilled up two steaks and we sat out back. Its still before the season so no beach pass is required. Only in NJ do we have to pay to use the beach. Jasmine wore her tiny white thong bikini, very sexy and left little to the imagination. The water is cold but we still went in. I love it the way she squeezes my cock in the water.

We used the outside shower to rinse off. Both of us naked, my cock rock hard Jasmine kneels down and sucks me until I cum. She opened her mouth showing me the cum. Then she kissed me. We went on the lounge to go 69. I felt her tongue going into my asshole.She finger fucked me making me hard once more. I got up and fucked her brains out.

I hope the neighbors didn't hear us,she was moaning and screaming. What a lovely day we are having.

No comments: