Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally Here

It took the whole day to move yesterday.We are now officially here at the beach house for the summer.Its already warm and still will be quite one more weekend. Then all hell breaks loose until Labor Day. J is coming next Thursday and staying through Memorial day until she wants to go back...lol. Christie will also be here so its going to be really nice.

Jasmine stayed home to help me finish up the house.We need to do a big shopping.I love it when she comes with me and everyone just watches us. She makes it very obvious to everyone when she puts her hand in my back pocket and speaks to me very closely. We laugh about it later.The last time this happened we had a woman follow us out to the parking lot.She just watched us,nothing more.

As everyone knows Jasmine is my ebony chocolate princess.Besides being a beautiful woman she is a wonderful person.So upbeat and no ego, very down to earth. Sexually, she has come very far and likes to be dirty and try new things.

This morning I felt her warm body next to me.Her nipples were sticking straight out so I knew she was very horny. Her fingers were around my cock playing with my balls and I woke up very hard. After I woke up she told me to fuck her right away. I climbed on top of her and slid in her wet pussy. She told me to fuck her hard and fast, to cum inside her. I emptied myself inside her and we laid together kissing each other.

I needed to pee and she followed.I love when she stands behind me,reaches around holding my cock and guiding my pee in the toilet. She will cup her hand and collect some pee.Depending on her mood she will rub it over me,her, or both of us.She will put her fingers in my mouth to taste the pee. She has become a dirty girl.

I propped her up on the bathroom counter, spread her legs apart and started to lick her pussy.She let loose with her juices all over me.I fucked her again,this time taking my time.I felt her nails digging into my back, her head thrown back as my cock kept going in and out. After I came inside her she held me tight.Her huge breasts against my chest.

The next step was the shower.Our sex is predictable but we like it.The shower sex is very pleasurable. Her body covered in soap looks and feels great. I didn't hesitate to touch her ass.The shampoo coated her asshole. Bending forward and holding the shower bars I began to fuck her tight asshole.I came in a matter of minutes but I still stay hard continuing to fuck her. We rinsed off and played some more. Raising her leg she pee ed all over me and I opened my mouth tasting the tart juices.

We went downstairs to eat our naked breakfast.I love watching her breasts shake as she beats the eggs. After we cleaned up we went outside on the back deck. I installed a privacy screen last year so we have the world to ourselves. We talked and I told her about J and look forward to seeing Hope come around this year and Dee moving in next door. Hope is a young girl it would be good for her to join our group.

Jasmine straddled my lap and sunk herself down on my cock.She held my arms down as she took control fucking me.She rode me very hard until I came.She rested herself on top of me as we both touched each other.

No comments: