Sunday, May 23, 2010

Peaceful Sunday

Early this morning I went to the beach and watched the fisherman, no big deal just peaceful. I ate breakfast at Micky D's, just me and the homeless. I felt sorry for some guy and bought him breakfast, then I left.

The girls were still sleeping so I went into my office to get back to the grind. I wasn't paying attention until I saw K . She is beautiful and I am lucky. I invited her in and I undressed.I could tell she was horny, her nipples were sticking straight out.She grabbed my cock and really sucked me off.I came in no time and she took it all down her throat.

She climbed on my desk, spreading her legs and I licked and ate her pussy.She held me head hard against her until she came. I licked her clean and was ready again. I pulled her forward and began to fuck her. We went nice and slow at first until we both came together. We stayed like that for a long time kissing and me staying hard.

We went upstairs to finish and showered together. We fucked a couple of times and then I gave her a great massage. She told me I was better than Jody.

Very nice way to start the day.

No comments: