Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy

I was not in the mood for anything last night.Just too dam tired, today I feel much better.I woke up and the entire house was quite, no one there or so I thought. After my morning piss I walked downstairs naked to get my first coffee of the day. Waiting for me on the couch was Jasmine,my beautiful chocolate princess.She was naked and playing with herself. Its funny how fast my cock went hard,swelling up like a meat sausage.

Jasmine came over to me and swallowed my cock,licking me and finger fucking my asshole.She has become a dirty girl and she wanted to show me.After my cum filled her mouth up and dripped all over her ebony breasts .I felt her tongue inside my asshole,licking me.I got hard again and we went on the couch doing 69.I took my time licking and making her cum.She screamed as my tongue and mouth made her juices squirt out, I was soaking wet.

She held me after wards and told me how much she missed me. Its raining today and we went out on the back deck.The rain pouring on both of us.Holding the railing she spread her legs apart.I entered her pussy which I found to be so wet. We fucked together until we came at the same time. I watched the rain wash the streaks of cum dripping down the insides of her legs.

I felt her huge tits against my chest as I held her.She reached down and played with my cock until I got hard again.Her fingers around my cock slowly jerking me then faster until my cum splashed all over her stomach.

We were soaking wet and dirty so we went inside and took a shower.She held my cock tightly leading me behind her. She told me she wants to fuck me all day today. In the shower we played as usual and she even asked me if I needed to piss.Sitting on the shower floor she told me to piss all over her.I really needed to go so she got it.She opened her mouth and I pissed in it. She got up and told me its her turn. Sitting on the shower floor I felt her warm steam all over me.She yanked my head and told me to open my mouth.She squirted inside.

I wanted to fuck her asshole and she was excited.Fingering inside her I stretched her to three fingers and then entered her.Her asshole is very tight and I came in a matter of minutes.We held each other and kissed for a long time. I really missed the sex with her.

I told her all about Judy and she will be here next week and Memorial Day weekend.Another girl,more sex.

No comments: