Sunday, May 30, 2010

What A Weekend !!

First of all I must say that I can hardly get any time by myself, let alone to type on the computer.There is so much going on I don't know where to start first. Our party started Thursday night. At midnight we decided to have a cook out. The grill caught on fire and everything was a mess. Luckily I was able to put it out with just a fire extinguisher, but the fire department came anyway. Everything was a mess and we cleaned it up the next day.

We went to bed about 3:00 am and woke up noon time. Even K was still here and took the day off. I love her naked body against me and we made love, it was very nice. In the shower Jasmine joined us . K and I both fucked her.

Friday afternoon Jody and Tommy came over. She closed the gym for the day and it will reopen Tuesday. We are happy for them both, they will be getting married after Xmas. Jody told me they have a similar arrangement like K and I. I told her to be careful and to go slowly. We were talking on the deck and I didn't realize her legs were on my lap. She smiled and hiked her sundress up, no panties. I finger fucked her and she licked my finger. We didn't go further, too many people around.

Tommy and I went out to buy another grill, we took it home in his pick up truck. Within an hour we were grilling again.It was Tommy and me with K, Christie,Debbie, Jasmine,J, and Jody. It was like a candy store, the girls are so sexy.

We ate and drank very late. K of course fell asleep. Jasmine did her thing of only pretending to drink. I caught her smiling and winking at me, I laughed because I knew she wanted to be the last man standing. Jody and Tommy went off by themselves joined by Christie and Debbie fell asleep on the couch.

Jasmine and I cleaned up. The place was a filthy mess. Bottles , food and garbage every where. I didn't want K waking up to such a mess. It was now about 2:00am and I was beat. Jasmine took me by the hand to her bed.She first undressed me and then she took her clothes off.

We started to fuck very slowly. Her pussy was very wet as I slid inside her, In and out, then starting to pick up speed.She wrapped her legs around my waist bringing me into her. As I exploded inside her I could see her chest go up and down. We held each other as I stayed hard inside her.

We fucked a few more times and went to sleep holding each other. The start of a great weekend and great summer.

No comments: