Monday, May 17, 2010

Away

I was treated to a royal well cum yesterday. Being on the road is not easy. I was in California,then to Chicago,Texas, and back to California with a stop in Detroit. Finally I came home and I am taking a rest without anyone interrupting. I was fortunate that I had a companion that kept me sexually satisfied and helped me work.

Judith, or "J" I call her. I told her that I call my wife K so she understood where I got that from.

We first flew from NY to California. I am not use to traveling so long and it got on my nerves.When we were sleeping J started to squirm and I saw her touching herself. I put my hand under her blanket and satisfied. Thus began our sexual adventure for two weeks.

She invited me into the bathroom and we both joined the mile high club. The stewardess heard us and when we got out she gave us both a pair of wings, we laughed.

We landed in LAX and stayed at the airport hotel. I rented a car and drove to where our appointments were. We didn't bother to get separate rooms, rather we opp ed for a king size bed with a jacuzzi.

Neither one of us were tired so we ate downstairs and ordered a bottle of wine with our meal. K called in the middle and told me I should behave myself and have fun. I let her talk to J and they both laughed. We were like two school kid lovers now. Even though we knew we were going to have a hectic next day we didn't care.

Peeling off her clothes, I could smell her body. We both wanted and needed a shower. I massaged her back, lathered her up and played with her body. Her fingers held my cock tightly and she squeezed my balls. I told her to do it harder which she did. I was not use to the shower that just about fit us both with no room to play together. We climbed out, both of us soaking wet and she sat on the bathroom counter.There were mirrors all around us. She put her arms around my neck and I pulled her forward as my hard cock entered her wet pussy. I fucked her hard and she told me to cum inside her, which I did. I reached for a cup and let the cum drip into it. She held my hand as she drank the cum from her pussy. I knew then we would have a great two weeks.

We went to bed and fucked more times that I could count. She was amazed at my ability to keep going. I told her I have always had the gift of a quick re-charge. We finally fell asleep together. In the morning J woke me up with her mouth on my cock.A morning BJ and then quick morning sex.

We ate downstairs before we left, our room really smelled of sex. Our day was filled with appointments and we were successful on all but one. We found a Mexican cafe and enjoyed an early dinner. The weather was nice and we went for a night swim at the hotel. There was another couple there so we didn't swim nude.We found out very quickly that we were very sexually compatible.

After 5 days we traveled to Chicago. This time we booked a hotel in the middle of the city. J reminds me a lot of K and liked to show herself off. We went to dinner and she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Her blouse was tight, her nipples very well out lined. Everyone stared including the ladies. I saw some licking their lips.

J likes dogie style and to be a little rough. I pulled her hair and slapped her ass red as I fucked her. She held her hand over her pussy and dripped it into my mouth. We shared the cum together.

We fucked every spare moment we had.Even managing to do it in the hotel pool and in the sauna room.

Our next stop was Dallas and then Houston. We pretty much went through the same routine. Fucking, eating, and keeping our appointments. J loves oral as much as I do and we take our time with each other.

We went back to California, this time the southern half. I wanted to visit Mexico but was told not to go there. There is a very beautiful beach, I forgot the name and we went swimming naked. J loves sex outside and we were covered completely with the sand. We washed off in the water but we neglected to take towels with us. It was funny watching us naked being air dried.

The way back I needed to stop in Detroit for an appointment so it threw our whole schedule off. We finally made it back on Sunday. K picked us up and we dropped J off in the City. I invited J next week to stay with us at the beach house,she accepted. It will be a fun time. They chatted the whole time home.

No comments: