Monday, April 11, 2011

The Girls

I love talking with K in bed.Her tits against me and her fingers around my cock stroking me. We talked about Jasmine helping us more. K wants her to get the beach house completely ready for the summer and I agree. Also she wants her to put her in charge of helping to recruit new customers. She will still give her aerobics class but this way involve her more in the business. Jasmine has much talent and I am in agreement with K.

The weather is beautiful outside today. I wasn't doing anything important and finished calling my customers. In walks Jasmine and she is standing in front of me totally naked. Her beautiful brown body showing its best.Her nipples sticking out ready to be sucked. I asked her what this is about. She told me that K talked to her this morning already and she is so happy. K told her to come home and thank me also.

I undressed and we went outside on the deck. She sucked my cock letting my white cum coat her brown body. We held each other and we felt the sticky sex between us. I propped on top of the railing and started to lick her pussy. She squirted her juices all over me. We were both wet and ready to fuck now. I lifted her off the railing and held on to her.She wrapped her legs around my waist as I fucked her standing up. It was pure lust for both of us and I exploded inside her.

We went inside to clean up.Of course we had shower sex which we both love and I fucked her asshole which she has grown to be like me to do this.

I told Jasmine that K and I are happy she is with us.

No comments: