Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hello Again

I was very busy this morning. I might have to back to California in two weeks.This presents several problems. I promised K a trip to Hawaii which we both could not do for schedule reasons. So I really want to make it up to her. Again there might be a schedule problem with her. I called J and she was screaming ready to go. Later she called she might have a showing with her line with Sam. I will know later. Who do I go with ? Jasmine, I would love to take but she is too young and it wouldn't fit. Debbie is my other choice. She could visit with Heather and I could imagine the great sex the three of us would have.

I was busy making calls when the bell rang. Maria was at the door with two cups of coffee. Why do women think if they bring something automatically it entitles them to get something in return? Handing me the coffee she told me today is her late day and wanted to spend some time with me. Translation: I am horny and want Dave to fuck my brains out. I smiled and she kissed me. Maria is very sexual and her body shows it.Her breasts are big and very firm and round.Her stomach is very flat and she has a great ass and legs.

She took off her work out jacket revealing only a tee shirt, no bra. I commented that she looks great. We drank the coffee and talked a while. I could see she was moving her legs, a sign telling me to fuck her now, I am ready. Her dark nipples are beautiful and I squeezed her tits.Then I started to suck them through her shirt. We were both naked in seconds, my cock showing its hardness.

She held my balls and started to suck my cock.Going faster I told her I am about to cum.She went faster and I blew my load in her mouth.What she didn't swallow dripped down her chin onto her breasts, she looked beautiful. She knows I recharge fast so that's why she kept going. On the couch we were 69.She loves the way I tongue fuck her pussy and asshole.She screams in Spanish when I do that and she goes wild.It makes her cum and now was no different. Her juices flooded me, which tasted nice.

Maria being Spanish is into kinky sex . I felt her fingers in my asshole then squeezing my balls. It made my cock super hard. She climbed on top and rode me backwards and frontwards. Finally I started to cum again.Holding her tight against me,her big breasts against my hairy chest.I filled her pussy up. We stayed like this for a little while. Like the after glow of sex. She thanked me and got dressed. I asked her if she wants to take a quick shower. She declined, telling me she wants to feel my cum inside her today. Besides when she haves sex with one of the girls she will tell them to lick deep inside her to taste our sex,

I will admit I was hard again even though she left. I needed a quick shower and I masturbated like a young boy.

No comments: