Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today

I am rushing into the City now.Typing this on the go and will finish it on the way home.

My appointment with my Chinese friends have finally developed. They are also interested in J's design.Although I think they are more interested in J herself. Who doesn't like looking at her big natural breasts. The only thing better is fucking them.

Sam is coming along with us and I am ok with that. I don't want her to think I am dealing behind her back. More Later .......

Our appointment went well. They liked J and Sam's designs. and I might have an opportunity to go to China with my own business. I need to discuss this with K.

Sam couldn't go with us to lunch she had another appointment. In the elevator she squeezed my balls and told me I owe her one. We kissed and then laughed. J took me to Kefi, a Greek restaurant near her. She wanted to treat me,but I said no;its not my way to do that. Besides she will treat me in other ways. On the way to her apartment we stopped off to buy a bottle of wine. Drinking and sex goes well together with us, we do this a lot.

J is very nonchalant telling me she has to get out of the big bra she is wearing. She undress in front of me like I am not there and removes her bra.Rubbing her tits she sighs and tells me ahhhhh much better. I am still dressed, she is naked walking around the apartment looking for the wine opener. Her tits jiggling as she opens the bottle and reaches for two glasses. She asks me why am I still dressed so in two seconds I am naked.

She apologizes that she cant come to California with me. I will miss her,we had such a nice time before. Then I told her I am staying with Heather. We drink the wine,talk and play with each other. She dips my cock into her glass and then drinks some wine. Then she sucks my cock cleaning it from the wine. We finished the whole bottle. I could tell she is a bit high when I asked her if we should save some for Sam. She laughed telling me Sam can buy her own bottle and fuck me any time she wants,now its her time.

I love fucking her big tits and she likes me to do that. She laid down as I fucked them. My cum went all over and she rubbed it on her body. We went 69 pleasuring each other. J screaming as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.Her juices all over me. She got up on all fours telling me to fuck her from behind. Begging me to fill her pussy with my cum. I was a little rough as we fucked, pulling her hair and slapping her ass until it was bright red.

We didn't hear the door open but Sam was right there watching us. She knew we would be fucking so she rushed home as soon as she could. Sam is very beautiful although her tits aren't as big as J. The girls kissing and Sam licking J's pussy tasting the sex we had.

Now it was Sam's turn. She went for it right away,Spreading her legs apart she told me to fuck her. I felt her pussy very wet as I slid in.She told me she is very horny.The only way to relieve that is to fuck her. Hard and fast, pounding her pussy.She is not a screamer, rather a moaner. Sam licked J's pussy as we fucked. After I came inside her she held her hand there until J could lick her pussy. It was so hot, making my cock hard again.

The day was done and I needed to leave. I took a quick shower leaving the girls fucking each other. I told them in the summer when they both come to the beach house they will enjoy themselves with K and the girls.

No comments: