Thursday, April 21, 2011

In The Air Now

I really wanted to write each day what happened but I was just too busy. Monday and Tuesday I did most of my business,I drove to Long Beach to check out two warehouse operations,everything was ok.I spent most of Wednesday writing my report.I also met with my China contacts. I think I am going to pass on that trip.It would mean taking a whole new direction in my my business and I really don't want or need to do that. We left the door open in case in the future we will do business together. They are honorable people and we get along very well.

Wednesday afternoon Heather finally pried me away from work. We fucked a couple of times and she brought me to her club. There is every type of woman there for you.I was like a kid in a candy store. Heather introduced me to a very petite girl. She had boy tits,hair in pig tails, and dressed like a high school girl. I asked Heather if she was of legal age.She laughed but never really answered me. Heather knows that I go for this thing and everything in Cali is so open.

She introduced herself as Tiff. Her name could have been anything but for now it was Tiff. She sat on my lap and ordered two drinks. I felt her fingers on my crotch between my pants. Heather handed Tiff a key and we went into a nice bedroom. She undressed me and then stripped out of her clothes. Her tits were like small bumps and her pussy was shaved or it never had any hair. I could tell she knew what she was doing by the blow job she gave me.My cum dripped out of her mouth onto her chest.

We went 69 and like always my tongue serviced her pussy and asshole. At the point when my tongue fucked her pussy,her juices flowed soaking me. She apologized for doing that but I quieted her, kissing her; telling her that everything was fine.

When we started to fuck her pussy was wet already and I slid in.She wasn't that tight so I knew she is use to this. We fucked two or three times then I soaked her with my cum one more time before we finished. We talked and she told me she plays teenage girls and she looks 15 or 16.In truth she is 28 and a mother of a little three year old. This pays great money and her mother watches her daughter when she works.

Tiff left when Heather came in. She asked me how I liked it.I told her it was a real fantasy fuck but I much prefer having sex with her. Heather and I got into right away. I fucked like a wild man making her scream for more. We dressed and went back to the club main room. I needed to go back because I was to leave early the next morning.

We fucked together most of the night falling asleep in each others arms. I was late for check in and almost wasn't allowed to board because I needed to be checked. I am writing this in the air and will be happy to be home. K will pick me up and the flight is on schedule.

There is a stewardess who is very fuck able. I would love to bring her home to K and I. Oh well! that's me thinking with my dick instead of my head.

No comments: