Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy To Be Home

What a reception I got last night. K picked me up looking very slutty.We kissed in the airport and everyone watched.It was more than a kiss,her hand was on my crotch. Of all the places to eat we ate at the the rest stop on the turnpike .We chowed down burgers from burger king. What I didn't know is she was really stalling for time.

I fell asleep on the way home but I heard her talking the whole time.I wasn't in such a deep sleep. I knew something was up because the house was dark and that never happens so I played along. The girls screamed surprise and they were naked greeting me. They stripped off my clothes and soon we were drinking, kissing and fucking. I thought that was very nice of them to greet me that way. I was very tired from the trip so I went upstairs to sleep.

This morning, my Friday morning sex partner woke me up sucking my cock. She climbed on top of me spreading my legs.Her fingers inside my asshole making me cum fast and hard.Her brown nipples against me as we kissed.I could taste my cum in her mouth as her tongue touched mine.

I was so horny for her and wanted to fuck her beautiful chocolate body. On her back,legs spread wide I started to eat her.Her hands on my head forcing me to stay on her pussy. I made her cum,licking her juices;she released me. We kissed and she begged me to fuck her. I took my time and finally exploded inside her.Filling her pussy with my cum.She kept me inside her and I stayed hard as I felt her pussy squeeze everything out of me that was possible.

We fucked a couple of more times and laid together in bed.I talked about the trip and how much Heather and I fucked together. Jasmine wanted to know who is better.Of course that's a no win question so I kissed her and didn't answer.

I need to go to the beach house today.Jasmine is so proud everything is done and ready to move in. She knows we will spend the day fucking together.

No comments: