Monday, April 4, 2011

Busy and Horny

This morning I woke up late. Late means 9:00am. Not because I was tired but it just sort of happened.I have an appointment tomorrow morning in Philadelphia so I must prepare. But like everything else I get interrupted or side tracked by a woman.

She walked in the house naked.Her brown nipples sticking straight out like pencil erasers.No hair any place on her body. She stood against the wall fingering herself and licking her fingers.I could see her wetness as she spread her legs apart. Jasmine told K she wanted to go home and fuck me.My wife knows how much we love to fuck together so she said ok. She let her go on one condition she has to drive home naked. Jasmine told me they went out to the parking lot.She undressed and went into her car,K took all her clothes. She drove home without anything on.

I was so in the mood to fuck her. I undressed and she came and straddled my lap.I felt her wet pussy swallowing my hard cock. Her ass grinding my cock as we kissed.Her soft big tits against my hairy chest.Rubbing her tits against me. I sucked her tits like a baby and she moaned. I could have cum right away inside her but I pushed her off. She licked my balls and cock, finger fucking me at the same time. I watched as my cum filled her mouth dribbling down on her chest. She opened her mouth showing me my deposit. Holding her we kissed and felt her tongue with mine tasting my cum.

She took me upstairs holding my cock.It was painful but I liked it.She squeezed my balls real hard making me wince each time. We went into my bed.The one K and I sleep in.I know why she does that but I don't care. Soon we started to fuck.Her legs spread apart,her cunt enlarged.My cock slid in feeling her wetness.She wrapped her legs around my waist as I fucked her.Bringing me closer into her with each thrust. We were both full of lust as I pounded her. I finally exploded inside her.I felt myself empty all my energy inside her.We stayed together like that.

Then I pleasured her making her scream out my name again and again. We fucked several more times and tasting each other orally. Such passion we had.

Laying in bed together in the after glow we played with each other.I played with her tits and she played with my cock.I felt her lips around my cock as she went faster.Then she started to pump me with her hand.
Faster she went until the cum sprayed us both.She rubbed it all over me and herself.

She asked me if I needed to piss.Smiling I said yes.We went into the bathroom.Behind me she stood but this time she reached under me holding my cock as I pissed and licking my ass. She has begun to be a dirty girl. Now I sat her on the toilet her mouth around my cock.I fucked her face and pulled her hair. I pulled out and my cum went all over her beautiful big tits.

In to the shower we went to clean off. I was really spent from all the fucking we did.Jasmine wanted me to fuck her asshole but I couldn't at the moment. My soapy fingers went inside her pussy and asshole. I could tell she was still horny and wanted more.

She stepped out of the shower and told me stay here.She came back wear her strap on. Holding onto the shower bars she soaped up my asshole and then lubed me real good.I felt the strap on going inside me.She started to fuck me like I do her.She slapped my ass hard like I do to her. I was very hard again and ready to go once more. She took off the strap on and we switched places. She lifted her leg up showing me her asshole. I went straight in and she pushed back onto me. We fucked together like that and I then started to fuck her pussy,something we usually don't do. We fucked like two dogs together and I came so hard inside her.

I could tell she was now satisfied.She kissed me and thanked me so much. We went downstairs to drink coffee. Jasmine asked me for some whitener. I laughed as she milked my cock into the coffee.She drank the whole thing at one time.

It was almost 2:30 before she left.I told her she has to wear sweat pants,no panties and cut off tee, no bra. What a beautiful woman who could make any man hard all of the time.

After she left I called K and told her about our day.I told her how I sent her back.She might be in the mood for more.

No comments: