Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Move

Yes, we moved to the beach house. It wasn't that hard of a move this year because basically Jasmine had everything done for us. This past week the weather has turned very warm giving us a whole new side to fucking.

I had to set up my office so now I have two.One at home and one at the beach house. I like it that we are alone and no one has come down yet.We can hear the waves and walk on the beach. I think this weekend we will finally finish.

Jasmine was taking a shower yesterday when I came in. I saw her finger fucking herself moaning for me to fuck her hard. I stood and watched her do this. My beautiful ebony princess pleasuring herself to me,so erotic.

I quickly undressed and joined her in the shower. She smiled and put her arms around me telling me she has been waiting for me. We kissed and I of course was hard as a rock. She told me to fuck her fast and hard.Turning around my cock slid right inside her pussy. I pounded her and we fucked together until I came inside her. I pulled her close to me as my cum filled her up. She turned around and I felt her fingers grip my balls squeezing me hard. Then her finger went inside my asshole fucking me.My cock again hard ready to cum. I told her I am again ready to cum so she slowed down.

She knelt down under me and licked inside my asshole,stroking my cock at the same time. I quickly exploded, the cum mixing with the water. Out of the shower we went onto the bed. We went 69 fucking her pussy and asshole with my tongue. She went wild squirting her juices all over me. She turned around, my cock again in her pussy. We fucked a little with her on top but she want me on top of her.

Spreading her legs, in I went fucking her pussy. After I came inside her we laid together kissing like lovers. We finally got dressed and I took her to lunch.

Jasmine happens to be a beautiful woman with full rounded breasts. She wore a cut off top, no bra. Exactly the way I like her to be.She told me she looks like a whore.Smiling, I told her she is my whore this afternoon. We went to Patty's a seafood restaurant. Great food and service. The season hasn't started so the place was empty. I remember when Jody use to work here. It was getting late and we both needed to get back. Jasmine had to go back to the gym and I needed to go home.

Guess what! it didn't happen so fast. In the beach house Jasmine undressed and we fucked again. It was time to go... A nice day.. A nice start for the summer.

No comments: