Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nice

I like Sundays. We hang out and do nothing,relax and have sex. We need to get the beach house ready for the summer.The next two weekends are out because I am away. I was surprised that Jasmine offered to do it herself.That is very nice of her and I know she will do a great job.

Speaking of Jasmine, she stayed home to " help " me clean up the back. Its nice outside today so we didn't have to wear any heavy clothes. In fact after we finished both of us were sweaty. Our deck is very secluded so there is a great advantage to let us play. Both of us undressed, her nipples stuck out straight. Jasmine has become very open sexually and she told me she is very horny. Looking at her beautiful chocolate body I become hard right away. We have a lounge outside and we went 69. The usual moaning from both of us could be heard, She got off me and took my hand. She spread my legs apart and licked under me.Her fingers went inside my asshole making my cock so hard.Holding my cock she sucked it until I came.She swallowed most of it and the rest dripped on those big breasts of hers. My white cum on her brown skin looked so beautiful.

She stood up and rubbed her fingers in the cum.Them she coated my lips with it.We kissed and I licked her tits tasting my cum.We kissed again sharing the cum. I was ready to fuck her,my cock so hard it hurt. She leaned against the railing and I fucked her from behind. We kept going and going until I was ready to cum inside her again.Holding her tight to me I felt myself shooting inside her. I stayed in her still hard together. When I pulled out all the cum dripped onto the deck.

Jasmine asked me if I needed to pee.I smiled and she knelt down in front of me. My pee went all over her.She held my cock drinking the rest.She licked me clean.She was completely wet from my pee. She told me its her turn now. I sat on the deck watching her lift her leg up.Out came this strong stream of pee all over me. She told me to drink it, I did. Now we were both wet,sweaty, and dirty.

We went into the downstairs shower to clean ourselves off. She spread her ass apart and in I went.We fucked together again and again until I came. The cum was washed away in the shower water.

Jasmine turned around and held me kissing me. Then she started to cry telling me how happy she is to be here with us. After the shower we stayed naked and went into my bed. I pleasured her until her juices flowed.Then I fucked her one more time. We got dressed and made lunch. She wanted to give me a toss salad.I laughed,telling her next time.

K called and told me they will be home at supper.They are going to Maria's place to hang out for a little while.Translation: I should fuck Jasmine as much as I want this afternoon because they are going to a fuck party at Maria's.

No comments: