Friday, January 9, 2009

Busy ?

Adult Blog Hub

I came home almost midnight Wednesday. I had two appointments, one in Philadelphia and the other in Dover. The drive was nice since it wasn't that cold or no snow or rain. I told K not to make me supper since I knew I would be home late. I like TGIF, a great restaurant.

In the driveway there was a yellow Beetle parked next to K's car. I parked behind it since I knew K had company. I heard giggling in the kitchen and smelled popcorn. I announced I was home and out came a naked K and naked Donna. My eyes bugged out and I instantly became hard. K knew I had a tough day and poured me a drink. Donna came over to me and told me she was keeping K company until I came home.

Donna comes up to my shoulders, big breasts,flat belly and completely shaved. K's hand is rubbing Donna's back and ass. K must have told Donna all about our new purchase of the building and how we fucked in her office. Donna didn't hesitate to tell me how much she enjoys having sex with K . She also told me how happy K is that I want her to be successful. She would love to have a man like me.

By now I am rock hard, my pants show it, I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and I need to take a shower from the long trip. Both of the girls tell me not to take too long. I look in the mirror,my cock is so straight and hard. I am having trouble peeing. I take a shower and finally relax, the boiling hot water feels good. I dry up and the girls are standing at the door. They both take my hands, the towel drops and I walk naked with them. We go into our bedroom, the bed is already messy. I know they already had girl / girl sex there. K pushes me down on the bed. She kneels down on top of my head and I lick her pussy.
Donna licks my cock up and down , then sucks the whole thing. K tells her to squeeze my balls very hard which I like. Donna does that and I moan. She then sticks her finger in my asshole, finger fucking me. We continue like this and then Donna mounts me, riding my cock like a dildo.Up and down she keeps going until I tell her I am ready to cum. She goes faster and I explode inside her. My hands on her waist as I keep shooting in her. K is off of me and now Donna spreads her legs over my mouth as our sex drips into my mouth. This tastes wonderful and Donna tastes it with me. Meanwhile K is licking my and balls cleaning me up.

The girls are at it again and I get a great show. After I recharged I go behind K and spear her pussy,sliding straight in.She pushes against me and we fuck together. After I cum in K, Donna goes and licks her pussy.

It is now about 2:00am, I cant fall asleep because I must be up in three hours and be on the road again. I go downstairs to my office and do some work. In a little while Donna appears naked again.She climbs on my lap, straddling me. Her pussy swallowing my cock, breasts against my chest. We kiss and I play with her nipples, chewing and licking them.

She is happy we are having sex and enjoys me very much. Most of the women at the gym have heard about our marriage relationship and are very envious of it.Given the chance most would want to have sex with me, even the lesbians. We fuck again and then Donna lays her head on my shoulder falling asleep with my cock still in her. I carry her upstairs to bed and lay her down next to K.

A beautiful sight, these two naked women.

No comments: