Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise

Adult Blog Hub

I came home late last night about 10:00pm. I knew it was suppose to be bad weather today so I scheduled two days into one. I stopped off at a restaurant on rt 36 that K and I go to sometimes. The place was empty and the waitress recognized me and sat me down. We made small talk and she asked me where K was and I told her at home as I needed to see just one more client . I made nothing of our talk and she served me my food. She then sat down with me and told me allot about K. The gym is near the restaurant and K comes in frequently with her "friends" The waitress, her name was Janet is also a friend of K. Yes, one of her sex partners. She told me that K loves kinky sex and likes a threesome with other couples,both men / women and women / women.

I laughed and told her I know because we are very both open sexually and I have other sex partners as well. I didn't understand what she was getting at until I felt her foot going up my leg. We talked some more, I finished eating but didn't fuck her. I would have loved to go into the back room and fuck her but I needed to get going.

When I got home K was in the shower getting ready for bed. I love it when she is dripping wet and hugs me. I don't care that my clothes get soaked. I just think that's so sexy and erotic. I undressed and took a shower, K waited for me and we had sex. I love her lavender body cologne all over her. Her pussy smells so great, the juices so sweet and tasty. We took our time and made love, not sex. I like the difference between the two. When I cum inside her I feel myself a part of her. We enjoyed ourselves.

I told her about Janet and she blushed a bit about the threesomes she has with other couples. She doesn't really like the guy that much, but it part of the package with the woman. I told her I understand and she shouldn't be embarrassed. We talked about it and then fell asleep together.

I know this wont be the end of this discussion.

No comments: