Sunday, January 4, 2009

K' Business

Adult Blog Hub
I admire women who are go getter in business. K and Pattie are such people. Pattie has followed my advice and is sitting financially well now.Her investments are conservative, just the way I showed her. I am proud of her.

My lovely K is another story, a very aggressive business woman, i like that too. Her gym is doing very well and she listens to my suggestions. It helps that she has a woman's only gym and word has gotten out that bi-sexual and lesbian women are welcome. She has set up a day spa,baby sitting for the MILFS that come in during the day.

Since its a women's gym, men are not welcome and usually turned away at the door.I go up to K's office on the second floor through a private entrance. Yesterday I had to meet with her to discuss possible purchase of the building we are in.The landlord likes K and she has been there a long time so the go wants to unload it, I negotiated a deal. Now, I could do the whole thing on my own but I want K to be involved in the details. I want her to understand how I put the deal together.

I went upstairs and as usual I was looking through her one way glass at the girls on the floor below. I consider myself a pervert because I like looking at teenage girls. Yes , I admit I would fuck them given the chance. K came in and saw me watching calling me a pervert. She was dressed in sweat pants and a sports bra.I could tell she just finished giving a class, she was still sweaty. We kissed and I licked her, then putting my hand down her pants squeezing her ass. She didn't pull away and I continued. Her office has a built in shower room and bathroom along with a nice couch,fridge, and a bar. I undressed her and suggested she needed a shower.

We went into the the shower and took our time together, she leaned over as I stuck my cock into her. I could tell she was horny because I went in very easy. We dried off and then got down to business. I explained the deal and told her I wanted her to come with me to talk to the landlord. I know she feels good that I consider her my equal and want her to succeed.

I went back to watching the girls on the gym floor again. A particular girl caught my fancy. A very petite blond girl ,big breasts, and a very flat belly. K told me that I have good taste. Her name is Donna and she is bi-sexual. K knows her intimately and they have had sex before. Donna likes cock as much as pussy. My head was exploding as K told me all the details of her and Donna. I saw Debbie giving another class and I was very impressed with her moves.

After we finished I still had some errands to do and K was finishing her shift. She introduced me to Donna.I was more impressed with her up close. She looked like she was16 years old, I am a pervert...lol. Donna told me that K talks a lot about me, I just smiled. Wondering to myself how long will K take to bring her home for us to share together, I cant wait.

No comments: